Monday, November 30, 2015
How is your content marketing plan and strategy coming along for 2016? Are you ready to create and deliver valuable content that will inspire, connect and organically attract your ideal customer, audience, investors, stakeholders, and partners?
Do you know what content you will be delivering on what month, week and day to inspire, empower, engage and activate the members of your online social communities? Are you ready to leverage content marketing to achieve your business and marketing goals and objectives?
Are you ready to tap into the power of content marketing to generate more leads, earn trust with your ideal customer audience, establish thought leadership, connect with and foster relationships with influencers in your industry, and grow your business?
Did you know:
- Only 30% of B2B marketers say their organizations are effective at content marketing. This is down from 38% last year. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 67% of B2B buyers rely more on content to research and make B2B purchasing decisions than they did a year ago. (DemandGen Report)
- 70% of marketers lack a consistent or integrated strategy. (Altimeter)
- 51% of B2B marketers indicate they will increase their content marketing spending in the next 12 months (Content Marketing Institute)
If you want to get a grip on your content marketing starting today, then you have come to the right place.
We are thrilled to announce the availability of our 2016 content marketing editorial calendar template.
The 189th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast provides a detailed tutorial to help you create your own content marketing editorial calendar for 2016.
How to get a grip on your content for 2016:
Step 1: Download our calendar here-> Content Editorial Calendar.
Step 2: Listen to the 189th episode for step by step directions for how to use our content calendar template.
Benefits of using a content editorial calendar:
- Helps you focus on the needs of your audience and ideal customer
- Helps you inspire, connect, empower and activate your audience
- Force you out of your box and to think further than today or tomorrow
- Increase value of your content to your audience
- Better integrate and leverage different communication mediums and platforms to keep things fresh
- Create content once, use many = increased return on investment
- Streamline all investment and resources for content creation and marketing related activities
- Encourage teamwork internally and with external partners and stakeholders
- Fuel innovation and idea generation, avoid getting stuck in a rut
- Better set expectations with your audience and fans
- Helps you create loyal brand evangelists
Editorial Calendar Highlights
- Prioritization of audience via our audience analysis worksheet
- Monthly conversation theme
- Weekly conversation theme
- Blog post title
- Target audiences (primary, secondary and tertiary)
- Purchase cycle (awareness, consideration, preference, purchase, loyalty)
- Draft due date
- Primary keywords
- Blog Categories
- Supporting images
- Other supporting media (image, video, podcast)
- Embed in other resource kits or publications
- Possibly white paper (y/n)
- Client testimonial / graphics
- Call to action (link and description)
In this 20 minute podcast you will learn:
- Content marketing definition in a nutshell
- Why you need a content marketing calendar
- How to use the 2016 content marketing editorial calendar provided by Marketing Nutz (download here-> Content Calendar Template)
- Recent industry trends and statistics regarding content marketing for 2016
- How to increase the ROI of all of your content marketing by planning ahead, documenting your strategy and knowing your audience
- Why you must set goals, objectives, clear call to actions
- How to create and prioritize monthly and weekly themes for content and social conversations
- How to keep track of visuals integrated with your content marketing
- Importance of quality over quantity in developing your content marketing assets
- Content Editorial Calendar Template
- Audience Analysis Worksheet (worksheet to help you prioritize your niche)
- How to develop a content marketing framework and plan
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell
- Evergreen Content Marketing in a Nutshell
- How to Create More Discoverable Content Google, Social Networks and Humans Will Love!
- How to Leverage Content Assets You Already Have – Create Once, Use Many!
- How to Create an Inventory of Your Content Marketing Assets and Increase ROI
- 8 Ways to Test Your Marketing Programs and Campaigns with Social Media
- 7 Metrics to Measure Value of Your Content in the Inspiration Age (episode 173)
- How to Write Epic Blog Content Your Audience will Devour
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media – Building Your Media Foundation
- 5 Easy Ways to Use Social Media Research to Learn About Your Customers and Audience
- How to Write for Your Ideal Customer and Audience
- 8 Ways to Use Social Media to Test Your Marketing Campaigns, Programs and Content
from Pam Marketing Nut http://ift.tt/1PomXc2
Make Money Online posting articles, videos like this
2016 Content Marketing Editorial Calendar Template and Tutorial
Business: Lexus & Barneys Team Up for ‘December To Remember’
The iconic red ribbons are riding back into holiday advertising, as Lexus launches another December to Remember. Like years prior, the luxury vehicle manufacturer is telling the story of gifting Lexus cars holiday as presents to your loved ones. This year, a new partnership with Barneys New York is bringing even more attention to both brands.
By incorporating Lexus vehicles into holiday displays, Barneys is dressing up their windows for the season along with associated retail product offerings, in-store promotions and a chance to win a $10,000 Barneys shopping spree.
Looking closer at December to Remember headlines, it is interesting to note that “racetrack” is at the center of the conversation:
The racetrack theme found in Barneys windows incorporates three penguins surfing on various models of Lexus vehicles while racing around a track commissioned and created by famed slot car track designer Gary Gerding:
Aside from the spectacular construction (as seen above), this demonstrates that people are not talking about deals or savings, but rather a window display.
With thousands of people potentially neglecting Black Friday this year, could this be a reflection of a growing disinterest in holiday shopping, or is this genius in marketing? Only time will tell…
Entertainment: Adele’s ’25’ Sets Records Sans Streaming
It may only be Monday, but two HUGE records have already been broken this past week. Along with the Golden State Warriors making history with their 16-0 start, Adele’s 25 broke the single-week U.S. album sales record, previously held by *NSYNC.
As soon as news broke of Adele’s record-setting album, mentions around the artist spiked…
…totaling over 45,000 since last Monday (numbers calculated as of last Wednesday):
The most popular tweets around Adele show that 25 is the best-selling album of the year, in less than one week after being released:
Despite Adele not streaming the album through services like Apple Music and Spotify, fans still purchased her work. And from a business perspective, it appears to be a brilliant move to limit the album’s avenues of availability, as she achieved Double Platinum status… from fans buying the album, not streaming.
Tech: Celebrate ‘Thanksgetting’ with Verizon
Verizon customers, rejoice! As a special Thanksgiving treat, the telecoms provider is offering 2 GB of data free of charge, along with other goodies.
Coined “Thanksgetting,” the holiday promotion is taking off on social media. #Thanksgetting is not only at the center of Verizon’s Hashtag Cloud…
It should be noted, not all of these mentions are positive. Among the tweets discussing the promotion, people are upset the promotion is discounting the “giving” aspect of Thanksgiving:
Although Verizon certainly has people using #Thanksgetting on Twitter, it is probably not in the way they entirely intended the hashtag to be used. With the majority of those tweeting #Thanksgetting in a negative light, the wireless provider might have to reconsider what they promote during future holiday seasons.
Subscribe now to get the full This Week in Realtime Media delivered directly to your inbox. See you next week!
This Holiday Season Brings Surprising Deals and a “December to Remember”
from Convince and Convert Blog: Social Media Strategy and Social Media Consulting http://ift.tt/1QQpyLV